When I think about my life, there are things that I long for. I also know that if there are things I need, my needs will by met by God. I know this is true and I thank Him for His blessings even when times are tough.
Below are some of the things I long for:
1. I long to do what God’s purpose is for me on a daily basis.
2. I long for more people to understand the power of God’s grace and love.
3. I long for seeing more blessings each day that God provides.
4. I long to have quiet time to write more Christian posts and articles.
5. I long to help or encourage more people.
6. I long to see more peace in the world.
7. I long to have the will power to get fit and treat my body as God’s temple.
8. I long to hear God’s voice more clearly after praying.
9. I long to read the Bible for inspiration and guidance on a daily basis.
10. I long to be more Christ-like in my way of thought and action.
To achieve these longings, I need to focus on these things daily. With daily prayer, God works to keep me more focused because I am incapable on my own. What a comfort it is to be able to rely on Him each day.